Sunday, October 31, 2010

Umm can we talk?

This is about two people who have been best friends for a very long time. James finds sky and talks to her about his feeling and about the next step in their relationship.

Sky: James I've been looking all over for you! Guess what?
James: Sky I've been looking for you too! I need to talk to you it can't wait' can I go first?
Sky: Of course. What's wrong?
James: Alright Sky we have been friends for a long time and I've been thinking.. Thinking all these things which are confusing and wonderful and...
Sky: James... Wait..
James: No I need to finish. You are who I think about day in and day out. I am your friend the one you come to when nothing works out. The one who holds you when all those guys treat you like a dog I'm there.
Sky: I love that your there I need you but..
James: When Charlie broke Jake broke your heart again and again I was there for you. When you were in your most depressed moment I was there.
Sky: Yes you are everything to me but about Jake.
James: What I'm trying to say is i love you and I want our relation ship to be more. What do you say?
Sky: I'm back with Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment