Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lets talk...

In the first impulse James was expressing his feelings to his close friend sky. No matter what he did he couldn't get her to feel the same way and she ended up getting back with her ex boyfriend Jake who is a total tool. I think instead of fixing the conversation between James and Sky James is going to go mix stuff up with Jake.

Jake: Jimmy buddy looks like you lose at every turn.
James: Just wait she will realize who you really are and change her mind.
Jake: Just face it buddy she is always going to run to me and there is nothing you can do about it. I can do whatever i want she will always come crawling back.
James: That's not how its going to be anymore. Leave town get out of here.
Jake: Or what?
James: Lets leave that to your imagination shall we?
Jake: She isnt even worth it! why are you fighting for her so hard?
James: If I dont who will? you? I dont think so buddy
Jake: I'm not going anywhere.
James: Ha we will see.
James drops the bar that was hidden under his sleeve into his hand and before he goes in for the hit sky enters the scene.
Sky: James don't!
Jake: See? Its always going to be me.
James: I guess your right.
Sky: Hey I'm a big girl i can take care of myself.
James: did you not hear what he said?
Sky: I did but watch he will change.
James: They never do sky! Fine you  stay with him but I'm not going to stick around and clean up the pieces.
Sky: James... don't...
James:Good luck Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment